Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Changing Times

Well things have definitely been changing recently so to fully commit to all the changes I finally went and officially changed my name. I know we've been married over a year, but somehow I had been imagining it would be a big hassle, but as it turns out it took like five minutes and it was really simple. Now I am officially Kelsey Phillips.

Also last week Hansen left on his mission for Kiev Ukraine speaking Ukrainian. Luckily I got to go home for the farewell and him going into the MTC. It was really nice to be able to go home for a few days even though I barely left.

I decided that I like the curbside drop off thing. One of my brother's best friends got to meet him on the side walk and so he was really excited to go into the MTC.

After Hansen went into the MTC my mom and older brother drove back to Sacramento with me. We had quite the project weekend while my mom was here. There is more to come on that.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe Hansen left on his mission. Remember all of our movies? It some ways that seems like forever ago, but in others... it was just like yesterday :)! Hope you are loving Sacramento.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I wish I had all our old movies. They were amazing!

    ReplyDelete