Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Angry Sister

Dear Eliza,

This is for you.
love,
Kelsey

It also happens to be for whoever wants to look. The reason this is called angry sister is because one of the many things Eliza yelled at me about during my stay in Utah was that I didn't update my blog nearly enough. I am working on it. This updates everything before my short stint in p-town. I will soon post about that so no need to yell Eliza. 

Well here it is Matt. He has kept asking me if I have done anything with this video. He really wanted me to post it on facebook or really anywhere on the internet, which is strange cause he never goes on facebook. Anyways, he is proud, which he should be cause it is pretty awesome.
Because I couldn't let Matt have all the glory first there is a picture of me sitting in the snow. 

He even did that on a bad ankle.

So we finally got Matt a bike so we could enjoy the bike trail together. Unfortunately we had to put part of the bike together ourselves, which of course means it didn't come back from the first bike ride in one piece. However, we have now tightened up the parts (the pedal and handlebars-Turns out they are essential) and we are good to go. This is Matt trying to fix his pedal on the trail- not so successful. 

This is the American river that is like a block away from our place. It is so pretty and has a bike trail going along it all through Sacramento.

My parents came to town to watch BYU play in SF and Santa Clara. We met up with them for the Santa Clara game. It was a lot of fun.

Then my parents tagged along back to Sacramento, where they got the luxurious guest bedroom on a air mattress. This is me and my dad in old town Folsom.

Dying easter eggs

So this isn't normally how my ankle looks. I twisted it badly playing soccer and it is very swollen in this picture. It is hard to tell in this picture but it is also colored very strangely. 

It stopped raining and we were able to grill ourselves a few steaks.

Anyways we are doing great and it was so fun to see everyone in Utah last week. I will do a post about that soon and hopefully about some projects I have recently finished/ am still working on. I have to finish first and then I can blog about them. Since I may procrastinate both those things who knows if anyone will every see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment