Tuesday, December 13, 2011

SacTown Update

I really need to update my blog more, but I feel like I don't do that much to update on. Matt works a lot and I just started tutoring so that's about it. Here are some of the things that have happened over the past few months.


Eliza came to visit while my parents were out of town. We had a fun sisters weekend. This is Eliza at Old Town Sacramento.

A few more pictures of us at Old Town.



We also went on a bike ride. The American River is only a fourth a mile away form our house so there are a lot of pretty places like this bridge close.

Halloween Pumpkin Carving


Pilot and Stewardess


Matt getting his face painted. How manly.

Something weird we weren't used to is that our pumpkins got moldy in like one day. I don't know why it did that here, but look at this. It was so gross.It was completely full of mold.

We had a fun date where we had envelopes for each time of the day. There were three envelopes and they each had some different activity.

Overall everything is going well here. We are coming back to Utah for Christmas and I am so excited. I fly back in one week. Things are great.

1 comment:

  1. my jesus pumpkin did that too!! it must be dang california. it looked pretty bad too when jesus was dying from mold...

    ReplyDelete