Thursday, November 18, 2010

Yep... This is our life


We went on a rafting trip with Matt's family in Jackson. I've been turned into a rafter. I was nervous at first, but now I've realized it is fun.



This is a beautiful lake by Jackson that we hiked to. Unfortunately that water was much to cold for my liking. Matt some how does not have a temperature sensor. He thought it felt great. I feel like there is some evolution mechanism to explain this.

Right before school started we went to LAGOON. In case you were wondering the answer is no, I didn't take a shower in my clothes I just went on Rattle Snake Rapids, which now soaks everyone that goes on it. There is no longer a guess of who is going to get wet. Every one will.

First Day of School Pictures. So what... I like pretending like I'm five.



This is our cute apartment. Matt picked the colors of our wall. We went a little crazy, but it is fun.

We went to homecoming. We can still date even though we are married. Its kind of barfy though right? p.s. I may have borrowed my little sister's homecoming dress. Classy.


I don't know if you can tell, but those are wedding cake toppers... or they are supposed to be.
Its a bird... Its a plane... No its just Matt jumping off my front porch to see if his cape would flow.

Batman and Catwoman. HAWT.

We played the flour game. I had to find something to do with it considering I don't bake.

So pretty much we are just pretending to be grown ups. Every once in a while our act is totally see through. Its okay though we have a very fun life. Whenever is Matt is stressed about something or whatever I just glare at him until he says "My life is so good". I would like to second that statement. Our life is pretty dang awesome.




2 comments:

  1. i love your blog. and i love you life. it seems pretty good. and i love your prom outfit, very classy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. In efforts to not do any of the house work or any of my homework (which by the way is well overdue) I read your entire blog! I love it. Now all I want to do is think about our childhood life. Screech four or Who needs sleep anyone? :)! (I hope Katelyn reads this too). You're amazing Kels. I am so happy for you! Matt is an incredibly lucky guy. Hope Med School Interviews are going well.

    ReplyDelete