Wednesday, August 11, 2010

K + M Wedding

Mr. and Mrs. Phillips

I know most people who will see this were already there, but oh well. I decided to share my wedding through photo. Lets admit it, it is way easier than reading.


Coming out of the temple


The Girls


Got to do a jumping picture- Not bad for being dressed up


Entrance with a side of uncle Brad


Darling Jr. Bridesmaids


Type-writers to leave us a message. We had two more


The guest book. To put type writer messages in


The pathway up to the real reception area


Just some help. In case you got lost


The kids area- yes that is a castle


The reception




Wedding party


Pre-party


Crepes


Elegantly downing some food before the reception started.


What the kids did the whole time





This is my little cousin. She kept telling me before the reception how she wanted the bouquet. In order to get it she elbowed my friend Jolene in the gut and took it. I think everyone was too stunned to say anything.




First Dance


My parents know how to party


We are learning
We made a aisle for people to dance down during the song "Forever"




This is my cousin Henry. Before I could get in the car to leave he yelled "Wait". He then brought me a crepe he had made, but said "You are going to have to share". Thanks Hank.


And we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment