Friday, June 4, 2010

Growing up

Creating this blog is the mark of me growing up. Once people get mature then they make a blog to talk about all the important things in their life. Well here is my important blog.
Look at how immature I was before I had this blog...

You would think that signs of me maturing would be things like applying to medical school, getting married, or turning 21, but I would argue that creating a blog is a much more obvious sign. I mean look at how mature I am now...

Did you see that I am even wearing pearls.

Also probably another important thing in my life is that I am in fact getting married in exactly 7 weeks. This is us


I am not going to choke him in the picture. I am just trying to prevent him from kissing me in public because that would just be unacceptable.

1 comment:

  1. what? going 80's dancing every thursday night until 3 am was NOT mature?

    i'm confused.

    ReplyDelete